Homepage of TIEA4 (Project work) and TIETS19 (Software Project Management, Practice) courses.
During the project, student teams implement a software product. Team size is usually 4 or 5 team members (from TIEA4 course) and a project manager (from TIETS19 / Practice course).
Important / News
- Clients, check guidelines for project proposals. Deadline for project proposals is 23.8.2020.
- Registration time for TIEA4 and TIETS19 (Practice) courses ends on 19.8.2020.
- Check course information and use Sisu for registrations:
- Please notice that Project Work (TIEA4) is a “third year course” and about 50 ects studies in computer sciences are required as preceding studies.
- You can take TIETS19 (Practice) only after studying first TIEA4.
- Be sure that you have enough time for your project. After projects are running, quitting harms the project and increases work amoung of the remaining team members.
Course staff and contact information
- Timo Poranen (timo.poranen at tuni.fi), teacher responsible.
Teaching and schedule, fall 2020
- Check Sisu-page of the course (TIEA4, TIETS19, practice).
- Initial lecture:
- in Finnish, on Friday 28.8, 10.15-12, online, link will be given later.
- info session in English for exchange students, on Friday 28.8, 12.15-14, online, link will be given later.
- Friday 4.9, 10.15-12, online, link will be given later.
- Friday 11.9, 10.15-12, online, link will be given later.
- Friday 18.9, 10.15-12, online, link will be given later.
- Final project presentations on Wednesday, 13.1.2021, 10-12, Pinni B1097 auditorium.
Meetings with the team, client and course staff:
- project plan inspection meeting,
- three review meetings and
- final meeting.