Homepage of TIEA4 (Project work) and TIETS19 (Software Project Management, Practice) courses.
During the project, student teams implement a software product. Team size is usually 4 or 5 team members (from TIEA4 course) and a project manager (from TIETS19 / Practice course).
Important / News
- Registration time is over for period I-II projects, contact lecturer if you have any questions.
- New place and time: Lecture / workshop on Friday 13.9, 13-15, SimSpace (Pinni B).
- Join course’s Moodle forum and fill project wishes form 30.8-2.9.
Teaching and schedule, fall 2019
- Initial lecture:
- in Finnish, on Friday 30.8, 10-12, C6 (Main building).
- info session in English for exchange students, on Friday 30.8, 12.15-14, B1065 (Pinni B building).
- Friday 6.9, 10-12, C6 (Main building).
- Notice new place and time: Friday 13.9, 13-15, SimSpace (Pinni B).
- Friday 20.9, 10-12, C6 (Main building)
- Final project presentations in January.
Meetings with the course staff:
- project plan inspection meeting,
- three review meetings and
- final meeting.